5.27.2009

Monogram Trends for the Summer

To place an order e-mail me at BrianneHoward27@gmail.com

Damask Print Collection I am excited about carrying one of the newest travel bag collections! So far, I can hardly keep enough of this line in stock. In the damask print collection, I carry diaper bags, totes, cosmetic bags, duffle bags, bible covers, barrel bags, small backpacks, and garment bags! This set of handbags/travel bags are a must this Summer. It comes in light pink, hot pink, lime green, orange, purple, and black! This is a quilted bag made of cotton with color coordinating ribbons that are detatchable upon request. Prices of Damask Collection for bag and monogrammed initial :

Tote: 22.00

Duffle bag : 22.00

Garment bag : 26.00

Diaper bag: 22.00

Cosmetic case set: 26.00

Bible cover: 17.00

Bookbag: 22.00

Barrel bag: 22.00

(please add 3.00 if you would like 3 initials monogrammed on your damask bag)

BEACH TOWELS
I have received many orders for beach towels over the past week. A monogrammed towel is the perfect gift for anyone! Make sure you get one before your next visit to to the pool or beach. These can be monogrammed with a single initial (12$), with an applique (15$), or 3 initials (15$). I have polka dots in shades of blue and pink. I also have stripes in pink, green, and yellow and of course solid colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment